Avia Media Player for PC. Media player is one of the most common and necessary tools for any person who is using a laptop or any other mobile device in daily life. The basic purpose of the video or media player is to watch the videos of different kinds in different formats. When I started watching videos on the computer the first media player I saw was the windows media player and then Vic over the year passed new media players continuously some in the market. The different media players have different specs. Like If we see the old media players. There is no option o screenshot in it. Nowadays by using latest media player, you can take the screenshot during video and also can record the video. If you want a portion of the movie then you can crop your desired scene. So to keep the tradition of progress alive the Videon Central, Inc has introduced a new multimedia player app named Avia Media Player. The most prominent feature of this app is that it is a Chromecast. Now you can send the screenshot, video, voice recording and many other media apps during watching. Without any doubt, it is one of the most decent media players. According to my point of view, these apps mostly suits PC instead of a mobile device. So I will guide you that how can download the Avia Media Player for PC.
Avia Media Player Features:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
Avia Media Player is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download Avia Media Player for PC Windows, Avia Media Player for Mac, Avia Media Player PC, Avia Media Player for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download Avia Media Player on PC.
Avia Media Player for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire Avia Media Player, Hit Enter.
- Click on Avia Media Player on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: AVP Evolution Online for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed Avia Media Player for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download Avia Media Player PC version.
Download Avia Media Player For PC: