EBookDroid for PC. EBookDroid is a tool which provides you a platform to read the files like DjVu, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (CBR and cbz), plus – starting with version 2 – EPUB, RTF, MOBI, and AWZ3. EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document designed can be modiste to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it. Whatever your document, whether a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric border or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column’s content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers’ website for further instructions on how to use such features (don’t forget to read the FAQ). EBookdroid is simple to use just open the book select the menu then select the document which you want to open in EBookDroid. Follow the following instructions to download the EBookDroid for PC.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
– If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
– Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
– If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
– Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
– Text selection and external dictionary support.
– Text highlighting
– Free-hand annotations.
– Text notes and page notebooks
EBookDroid is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download EBookDroid for PC Windows, EBookDroid for Mac, EBookDroid PC, and EBookDroid for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download EBookDroid on PC.
EBookDroid for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire EBookDroid, Hit Enter.
- Click on EBookDroid, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: Lucky Patcher for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed EBookDroid for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download EBookDroid PC version.
Download EBookDroid For PC: