ExpressVPN for PC. The basic purpose of VPN (Virtual Private Network) is to provide a secure way of connecting to a public network such as the Internet to another network or location. This remote network is typically a private network, such as a workplace or home network, or one provided by a commercial VPN service. A VPN can be thought to create a “tunnel” or underground way through the public network to your private network at the other end. All network traffic through this tunnel is encrypted to ensure it is kept secure and private. Many VPN’s are providing their services on the internet and providing maximum security to their users. They have built a good reputation in the online market. ExpressVPN is one of them. The developers of ExpressVPN claims that it is the fastest VPN in the android apps market. I use it many times and I found it very effective. ExpressVPN provides the speed of light, with the high-profile security and 1 click access. ExpressVPN provides IP addresses with more than 97 locations in 78 Countries. You can also access to your favorite videos and sites which are blocked by the authorities for certain reasons. But my suggestion is not to make the misuse of such a useful thing. It works with all types of internet providers like Wifi, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE. Initially, you will get the 30 days trial version. Then you have to pay the 8$ But don’t worry they are providing their services with the money back guarantee. The VPNs are one the few apps which have more concern with the PCs than the smartphones. ExpressVPN is more reliable on PC than mobile phone. So according to my suggestion, I will guide you that how can you download the ExpressVPN for PC.
Easy to set up and use on Android.
– Multiple servers across the Americas, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
– Round-the-clock customer support via email or live chat.
– Works with WiFi, 4G LTE, 3G and all mobile data carriers.
– Strongest (AES 256-bit) encryption for your data. First-rate security for any public WiFi hotspot connection.
– Connection via OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
– L2TP protocol for devices without TUN.
– Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited server switches, and no throttling.
– Stable and reliable service.
– Excellent referral program – for each friend you refer, you both get 30 days free.
– Strict no-logging policy. Your data is your business.
– 30-day money-back guarantee.
– We accept Bitcoin!
Source Google Play.
ExpressVPN for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire ExpressVPN , Hit Enter.
- Click on ExpressVPN , on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: NVSIP for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed ExpressVPN , now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download ExpressVPN version.