GV-AView for PC. This app is very useful for businessmen. If you are owning a company and you have set the CCTV cameras in different directions and places. So there should be compact software or application by which you can control all the cameras at a time. and you can also maintain the record of videos. But remember there is no option of voice recording in it. GV-AView is a professional mobile phone client software for digital video recorders and IP cameras in CCTV surveillance. SO if you want to keep your office, business and working place safer. Then you must try this app. We will guide you that how can you download the GV-AView for PC. GV-AView allows you to control all of your IP/ DVR cameras from any distance by using the cellular connection or any wifi broadband. It is the perfect and one of the best tool which is used for remote surveillance, you can view videos anywhere or at any time through this tool all you need is the internet connection.It becomes very popular among the users because of its user-friendly interface. Follow the instructions below the features you can see some simple and easy steps to download and install GV-AView for PC.
GV AView Features:
- GeoVision will no longer maintain the latest version of GV-AView.
- If you use GV-DVR/NVR version earlier than V8.6, it is highly recommended to upgrade your GV-DVR/NVR software to V8.6 (or later) to experience the new mobile app GV-Eye.
- GV-Eye provides the end users with enhanced visual user interfaces and superior video quality.
GV-AView is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download GV-AView for PC Windows, GV-AView for Mac, GV-AView PC, GV-AView for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download GV-AView on PC.
GV-AView for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire GV-AView, Hit Enter.
- Click on GV-AView, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: QMEye for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed GV-AView for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download GV-AView PC version.
Download GV-AView For PC: