When it comes to Android we can do almost everything because of it can be customized and so does its apps. There are hundreds of free app which are very useful in many ways. Today I’ll tell you about an app which has multi purposes, I am talking about famous HTTP Injector app. This app works as a VPN, Proxy and you can set the custom header in order to connect with Proxy servers. Now you all be wondering what is a custom header? ” HTTP headers allow the client and the server to pass additional information with the request or the response.”. Now when you are connected with a proxy using HTTP Injector, it will send additional information to the destination end and because of that if you are visiting a Website which is blocked in your country region will be bypassed. We can Install HTTP Injector for PC and it will become very handy.
Custom HTTP Header is the main and unique feature you’ll get while using HTTP Injector. Other than that you’ll get all the main features of a VPN app. Following are the features of the HTTP Injector.
– Secure your connection using SSH tunnel
– Modify outgoing requests.
– No root needed [Choose between VPN mode or iptables (root)]
– Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
– Provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers from incoming http responses
– DNS Changer
– Build in Host Checker and IP Hunter
– Build in SSH client (Similar to Bitvise)
– Payload Generator
– Apps Filter
– Support Android 4.0 to Android 8.0
– Google DNS / DNS Proxy
– Data Compression
– IP Route
– Battery saver
– Ability to change buffer size, etc
In this Post, I’ll show you how you can Install HTTP Injector for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, XP – Mac & Laptop.
Can you Install HTTP Injector for PC – Laptop:
HTTP Injector is basically designed for Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download HTTP Injector for PC Windows, HTTP Injector for Mac, HTTP Injector PC, HTTP Injector for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download HTTP Injector on PC.
HTTP Injector FOR PC / WINDOWS/ LAPTOP USING BLUESTACKS.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire HTTP Injector, Hit Enter.
- Click on HTTP Injector, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
HTTP Injector for PC – Laptop – Windows – Mac:
This is all, You have successfully installed HTTP Injector for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download HTTP Injector PC version.
Download HTTP Injector for Smartphones and Tablets: