Since smartphones are used more than any other gadget, so we also look for a way to get everything on our device from entertainment to work. It doesn’t end here now we can do almost everything on our smartphones that we used to do on our PC and Laptops. Today I have an awesome app which helps you watch Live TV and Live Streams from around the globe. If you have used Kodi then you can easily understand what I am saying, this is similar like Kodi in some perspectives. LAZY IPTV a video player which lets you watch TV online, but keep that in mind this app has no built in sources you have to manually add the sources. In this Post, I’ll show you how you can Install LAZY IPTV for PC Windows. Now before moving on to that let me tell you the main features of LAZY IPTV.
LAZY IPTV Features:
– m3u-playlist support (in open-view or v zip/gz), feature to add playlists from device file-system, from internet or clipboard;
– can play http and udp streams, and links from vk-video/youtube;
– internet radio playback via the built-in audio-player;
– support several udp-proxys, that can be switched directly with working playlist;
– support auto-update playlist, and using a cached version if not available;
– customizable main-screen in title-style view, playlists and most watched channels can be placed there, and a base functions of application with titles sorting;
– favourites, with support nested folders, grouping same channels in different playlists;
– not specified can be linked with template for receiving information from tv-guide;
– export playlists and favourites in many file formats;
– backup/restore application settings (playlists, favourites, history, settings);
– reminder for broadcats from tv-guide;
– hystory of watched channels;
– support several EPG (in xmltv-format, in open-view or archived zip/gz), that can be switched between EPG when working with playlist;
To See More: Visit Google Play.
Can you Install LAZY IPTV for PC – Laptop:
LAZY IPTV is basically designed for Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download LAZY IPTV for PC Windows, LAZY IPTV for Mac, LAZY IPTV PC, LAZY IPTV for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download LAZY IPTV on PC.
LAZY IPTV FOR PC / WINDOWS/ LAPTOP USING BLUESTACKS.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire LAZY IPTV, Hit Enter.
- Click on LAZY IPTV, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
LAZY IPTV for PC – Laptop – Windows – Mac:
This is all, You have successfully installed LAZY IPTV for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download LAZY IPTV PC version.
Download LAZY IPTV for Smartphones and Tablets:
Incoming search terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1824 uUjJZYxJlJS7PNMA2fcIiDXNQ6Fhn3TsGrvIZgAL4uf0pQtrVGSouQt6eyVLfEw4 4be80e79947a5b09f2ed15e0fa3a63e51ac82759&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme