Smartphones are the best entertainment hub for everyone, we use it more than anything. Gone are the days when we had home theaters for movie day, Sound systems for music and consoles for playing games. Now we can do all this in our smartphones, now if you want to plan with friends and when you are at your destination you want to watch movies don’t go for your laptop. All you have to do is open up your Android device and Install vChannel app. The media app which lets you stream from the RSS feeds, that means no need to do all the search and find a stream. All you have to do is all the RSS feed in the vChannel app and start browsing movies from it. To be honest there are not so many good apps which provide you such features like vChannel.
The concept behind the vChannel app is very simple, this app is basically an RSS feed video player. You need to feed this app with RSS Feed 2.0 and this app will let you stream videos. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how you can download and Install vChannel for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, XP – Mac.
Can you Install vChannel for PC – Laptop:
vChannel is basically designed for Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download vChannel for PC Windows, vChannel for Mac, vChannel PC, vChannel for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download vChannel on PC.
vChannel FOR PC / WINDOWS/ LAPTOP USING BLUESTACKS.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire vChannel, Hit Enter.
- Click on vChannel, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
vChannel for PC – Laptop – Windows – Mac:
This is all, You have successfully installed vChannel for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download vChannel PC version.
Download vChannel for Smartphones and Tablets: