NVSIP for PC. Nowadays every office, Store, Shopping mall, small shops etc use CCTV camera for security purposes, but we can only see what’s going on there on our PC or Laptop. If you want to keep an eye on your staff while you are not there you should install NVSIP app. This app is specially designed for this purpose, you can easily configure your CCTV system on NVSIP and can easily keep an eye on your staff 24/7.
NVSIP is basically designed for smartphones but with the help of third-party emulators, we can install NVSIP on PC. In this post, I’ll tell you how to download and install NVSIP for PC, NVSIP for Windows, NVSIP for Mac, and NVSIP for Laptop. I’ll be using BlueStacks to install NVSIP on my PC, before moving on to the method let me tell you about key features of NVSIP.
1. Increase streaming media demonstration point.
2. Increase system message function.
3. Increase real-time scene graph function.
4. Increase horizontal screen gesture zoom function for the video playback interface.
Geometry NVSIP for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire NVSIP, Hit Enter.
- Click on NVSIP, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: SHAREit for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed NVSIP for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download NVSIP PC version.