Paper.io for PC. Slither.io changed the direction of the smartphone games, after the release of Slither.io we have seen so many games like that but no one was that good. But now there is a new game Paper.io and its theme is same as Slither.io, designed by the Voodoo team and this game is getting more and more popular.
In this post, I’ll tell you how to install Paper.io for PC using third-party emulators. Although this game is not available for PC, but with the help of BlueStacks we can install Paper.io for PC Windows, Paper.io for Mac, Paper.io for Laptop. Game-play of Paper.io is very simple, you have to make a strategy to conquer the biggest space, make sure you to protect your tail all the time, always guard your territory because in Paper.io Stealing is legal. Now let’s start the method to download Paper.io for PC, but before that let me tell you main features of this game.
Outwit your opponents by finding the best strategy to conquer the largest space.
Stealing is legal and your opponents won’t hesitate to do so.
Good Thing: Paper.io is for the whole family and requires no Internet connection.
Paper.io for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Paper.io, Hit Enter.
- Click on Paper.io, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: SHAREit for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed Paper.io for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download Paper.io PC.