QMEye for PC. It is one of the best apps which is related to Video Players and security available for free on Android Devices. Other video players have a problem that they usually start hanging when you are watching the most interesting scene of movie or video. But this time you don’t need to get irritated by using other players because QMeye is available now. You can also set a password on the watched and saved videos. QMEye is a fantastic and a mind-blowing digital watchdog mobile viewer app which is presented to you by the top developers of the MeyeTech. Basically, QMEye is another beautifully designed remote and surveillance DVR client which comes with some unique and distinctive features such as remote playback and recording which will make you able to have a keen eye on your videos and check your videos after the live streaming. The best part of the application is that you can also protect your videos by setting a password for the channel and control each and every related to the videos. Follow the instructions below the features you can see some simple and easy steps to download and install QMEye for PC.
- Compatible with all Android smartphones
- Stream live video directly from your security devices
- Support multiple DVRs
- Supports control over PTZ cameras
- Take snapshots of live streaming video
QMEye is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download QMEye for Mac, QMEye PC, sharek File Transfer for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download QMEye on PC.
QMEye for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type QMEye, Hit Enter.
- Click on QMEye, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: Sharek File Transfer for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed QMEye for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download QMEye PC version.
Download QMEye For PC: