SHAREall for PC. Swift File Transfer is World’s fastest app to share installed apps, photos, files, folders and videos at with high speed of up to 8mbps with your friends and family without using the internet, data cable, mobile data, Wi-Fi, NFC etc. Now transfer GB’s of data in the blink of an eye. SFT. We will guide you that how can you download SHAREall for PC. SHAREall is a free and one of the best file sharing tool which is presented to you by the top developers of the SHAREall. This application allows you to transfer each and everything that is present on your device. You can transfer all the installed images, applications, files, documents and videos from one device to another. The best part which I like about the application the most is that you can transfer files with high for up to 8mbps. Below you can see some simple and easy steps to download and install SHAREall for PC, but before we move onto that stage let’s see the features of SHAREall.
- Send or Share Everything like photos, installed apps, videos, music, folders, documents or any other file format
- Extremely fast – Share apps, files/folders etc. 100x faster than Bluetooth®
- Transfer data range upto 30 meters
- In build file explorer allow you to browse and transfer file
- In build media player allow you to view at the same time
- High File Transfer Rate up to 8 Mbps
- Beautiful, elegant and easy to use UI – Send multiple files at the same time
- No restrictions on Data Transfer Limit share unlimited GB without losing mobile data or any internet
- Share hassle free without the need for Mobile Network, Internet or Bluetooth Connectivity Required – need not to pay a penny
- Share anywhere at classroom, library, office, home, bus, train, subway or even on an airplane
- No additional hardware required to run the app
- Save received files on internal memory or external SD Card memory
- Share “Folders” in free version of app (which no other app in the same category offers)
- Rapidly Transfer GB’s of data within seconds
SHAREall is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download SHAREall for PC Windows, SHAREall for Mac, SHAREall PC, SHAREall for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download SHAREall on PC.
SHAREall for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire SHAREall, Hit Enter.
- Click on SHAREall, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: Phoenix Browser for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed SHAREall for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download SHAREall PC version.
Download SHAREall For PC:
Incoming search terms:
- shareall for pc
- download share all for pc
- shareall appfor pc
- shareall download
- shareall pc
- shareall pro wimdows