SHAREit for PC. Nowadays we use our smartphones for all the purpose, but sometimes we have to transfer videos or photos to other devices. The best way was to copy all the data to our PC and then transfer it to the other devices, but now technology has evolved and we got new methods to transfer files from one device to other. SHAREit is the best free tool for file sharing for smartphones, the best feature of this app is that you can transfer an unlimited amount of files at once.
To bad SHAREit is not available for PC because it’s basically designed for smartphones. But we can still download and install SHAREit for PC using emulators. In this post, I’ll tell you how to use SHAREit for PC Windows using BlueStacks and you can transfer your large files from one PC to another. The good this is that BlueStacks is compatible with Mac, that means you can download SHAREit for Mac and connect it with Windows PC. Before moving on to the method, Let me tell you main features of SHAREit app.
SHAREit Main Features:
– Share all kinds of files whenever and wherever.
– 200 times Bluetooth speed!
– No USB! No data usage! No internet needed!
– Supports Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows, and Mac.
– The choice of OVER 600 Million users from 200 countries.
– Top 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 24 countries and regions.
SHAREit for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type SHAREit, Hit Enter.
- Click on SHAREit, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
This is all, You have successfully installed SHAREit for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download SHAREit for PC.