Twilight is an Android app which helps us to sleep better. Basically, this app is for those who had insomnia problems. Based on theories, it’s said that while using the smartphone at night, exposure to blue light is what caused sleeping disorders. Twilight is here to help all those.
Twilight is the app which will get you through all of this. It will automatically work at the time of the day. Moreover, it will make your screen adopt according to the light situation. What it does is, with the help of it’s filter its gush the blue light which is uttering from your phone or tablet. All these actions are triggered by the sunset and this is what will protect your eyes.
You don’t have to set anything. Twilight will automatically adjust the filter intensity based on your local Sunset and Sunrise times. This is not only for adults, you have noticed while your children are playing on their tabs before sleeping. They seem hyperactive, this app can help your children to. Just Install the Twilight on your children tablets and you’ll see the change.
Read more: Podcast Addict for PC
As we use the smartphone daily, we also do our work on computers. Both of these devices have same technologies when it comes to the display. Twilight will work perfectly on your PC too. Because computer and laptop screens are damaging our eyes at the same rate as smartphones are doing. The bad news is that Twilight has no Pc version. No need to worry, we can Install Twilight on PC using third-party emulators. let’s start.
In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download Twilight for PC Windows, Twilight for Mac, Twilight PC, Twilight for iMac.
Read more: Install WiFi Master Key for PC Free
Install Twilight for PC Using BlueStacks 3:
Download BlueStacks on your PC/Mac. Install it, Once you are through with the installation process. You need to add your Gmail ID in BlueStacks settings in order to start using Google Play. Do it as you do on your Android device. Once done, heed the instructions below.
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC/Mac.
- Click on the Search Bar located at the top center of the BlueStacks.
- Type in Twilight and Hit Enter. It will take you to the Google Play Store.
- Now Look for the Twilight app you want to Install. Make sure you select the one you want. If you cannot find your desired app. Install a VPN on BlueStacks, Connect it and select your country region US. You’ll find your desired app.
- Once you do find the app, Click on Twilight, as you do on your Android device.
- Click on Install, you’ll be presented with Pop-up about permissions. Click on Accept to proceed.
- Your downloading will start, If you have a good internet connection then it will take 2-3 minutes. If the App size is bigger then you have to wait for more.
- Once the app/game is installed, you’ll be notified. Head back to home screen, click on My apps and here you’ll see the logo of the app/game you have installed recently. Click on the icon to open the app/game.
Twilight FOR PC – LAPTOP – WINDOWS – MAC:
This is all, You have successfully installed Twilight for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download Twilight PC version.
Read more: WeTransfer for PC Download
DOWNLOAD Twilight FOR SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS: