Voice Aloud Reader for PC. Mostly people have eyesight problems. And when the topic comes to short-sightedness. Our elders read the text on mobile by keeping the mobile 3 foot away from their eyes. And we make fun of them by applying this meme on Mr. Bean pic. But that’s wrong you should help them instead of making fun of them. There is a built-in facility of mobile speaking on some phones. But mostly there is no facility like this. No problem! Voice Aloud Reader is here. This app will help the persons who have the problem of short-sightedness. This app access all the web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice document files, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more And convert them into the voice. So the reader becomes a listener and he can easily understand what the message or file is. It’s an HTML reader, document reader and e-book reader all in one, both for reading on-screen or listening. All you need is to download the Voice Aloud Reader. Open it select the file from bar or share the document to Voice Aloud Reader. Convert the file and then Voice Aloud Reader will speak loudly what the content is written in the text. Follow the instructions below the features to download the Voice Aloud Reader for PC.
Voice Aloud Reader Features
* Click “Share” or “Send by Email” button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If “Share” is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* EPUB and FB2 ebook formats support. Use “Open” button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them. Read ebooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put headphones, turn off the device and listen!
* Correctly handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode) under Android 4.4 and higher, or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list – in Read List screen, press Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Desktop/laptop Google Chrome browser extension to add articles to @Voice reading list with one click.
* Dropbox sync for the saved contents and reading progress.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with “Select language” menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
Voice Aloud Reader is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download Voice Aloud ReaderVoice Aloud Reader for PC Windows, Voice Aloud Reader Test for Mac, Voice Aloud Reader PC, Voice Aloud Reader for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download Voice Aloud Reader on PC.
Voice Aloud Reader for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire Voice Aloud Reader, Hit Enter.
- Click on Voice Aloud Reader, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: OMG Gross Zit Date Nightmare for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed Voice Aloud Reader for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download Voice Aloud Reader PC version.
Download Voice Aloud Reader For PC: