iFile for PC / Laptop / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac. iFile is a free file manager tool created for Android devices, this app helps you manage all your files which are on your smartphone memory. If you have used ES File Explorer then you can easily work with iFile. Organize all your files according to their format, you can easily access all the folder of your Android system. Copy files from internal memory to SD card using iFile, delete all the unnecessary files and free up your phone memory. In this Tutorial, I’ll show you how to install iFile for PC / Laptop / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac.
Can you Install iFile for PC – Laptop:
iFile is basically designed for Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download iFile for PC Windows, iFile for Mac, iFile PC, iFile for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download iFile on PC.
iFile FOR PC / WINDOWS/ LAPTOP USING BLUESTACKS.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire iFile, Hit Enter.
- Click on iFile, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
iFile for PC – Laptop – Windows – Mac:
This is all, You have successfully installed iFile for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download iFile PC version.
DOWNLOAD iFile FOR PC:
- iFile for Android
- iFile for iOS